this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Monday, January 16, 2006

rallies and wind!

Currently as I type, Besiyge the main opposition to the present government in the up coming elections is holding a very large rally in town, I got caught up in him arriving yesterday on my way out of town, they were welcoming him in. Boy did he get a welcome! It is amazing how many people gather so quickly here and get so excited. I am sure the labour conference crowd is not this loud and excitable. All interseting stuff, am looking forward to see how the elections turn out, they are at the end of feb so we have more build up and rallies until then!




In the mean time at the house I have a serious problem with our cat gizmo as he has the worst wind ever, he is silent but yet extremely deadly. It is so bad you have to move into another room when he drops one!!! Suggestions welcome on how to stop the cats bad wind! at least for once its not me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home