this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

safely back in Mbale

After all the drama of Friday, I headed back home which I was looking forward to getting to as I had been way so long, things are really moving forward with the project now, we have put the advert out for the teachers post and we will be interviewing for it at the beginning of December, we are just waiting for the green light to start building now, which we are praying will come soon, so I am trying to sort out the final bits and pieces and need to start writing the carers training programme, but I need to do lots of networking next week, as we want other services in the area to play more of a role in this part of the course. Exciting stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home