this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Do I look like frodo?


I went out for dinner last night with friends, I was having a lovely evening, lots of laughs and fun.
my friend Pete was sitting at the other end of the table and at a very quiet moment told me 'jess you really look like frodo baggins sister', now I think he meant this as a complement, (he is from Belgium and they have very strange sense of humour) but do I look like a hobbit? I am now having to try and hide my big hairy feet and wear my hair down all the time hide my big pointy ears!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hoylus said...

Maybe slightly hobbitish... but it's absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!

4:43 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As christina says "you are beautiful in every single way words can't pull you down, you aare beautiful no matter what they say...something something la la la. x x x

p.s did you get the letter i sent you???

11:54 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a french person I can say.. never trust what a belgian guy says!! However.. the picture of frodo you put actually did remind me of you a bit... hum.. sorry but you have to take it as a compliment and anyway... we, continentals are strange!!!
Nice to read what you're up to by the way!! take care!

1:33 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home