this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I have my very own bike!!

Just a quick one to say I am now a proud owner of my own bicycle, which makes getting about so much easier, the other bike our house had got taken back about a week ago so I have been slowly walking places or on the back of the bodhas, bicycle taxis, which is great but now I can go where I want and when I want for free! Bargain!
my bike is red and very shiny, I am sure it will get very dusty soon as everything does here!
it has bonus features of a red waterbottle and holder, a bike stand and a bell that rings constantly when ever I am moving, so everyone knows I am coming!
so now I am getting every where at great speed!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speedy Jess on a red bike! The chicken story sounded very funny, I hope Bob was tasty! Glad to hear you are doing so well and having fun - keep up the writing, I love hearing what you are doing. Everyone is cool here, Louise is back from India for a few nights so we are going to the Rocket for a meal and drinks. Anyways, take care Jess. love Fleur x

5:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home