this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Monday, July 25, 2005

my house


This is my house which i think you can see is very nice! I live here with a British guy called Robbie and two Dutch girls called Nina and mirella. They are lovely and I get on really well with them all. all the houses around here are in compounds so they are really safe and secure.
today I am off to TASO which ia a huge charity that works with people with HIV/AIDS,they do testing, treatment, counseling and also run education program's. So we are going to see what input they can with our project. This afternoon I am going to the village with the girls that I live with, they work for another charity called jenga and they are running educational women's group and today they are doing the session on HIV/AIDS awareness, so i am going to see how it is done and pinch some ideas. Will try and get some more pictures up soon. Jx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home