this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Thank so much


I just wanted to say thankyou so much for all the support that you have all given in. The way that so many of you have kept in touch with me has really helped me settle here, as I still feel so connected with home. It has been so exciting getting letters and parcels, keep them coming and I promise to reply to everything. The emails are great, keep me up to date with all the gossip. I have had some great phone calls, lots from my family with has been great, makes me feel that I am so close to you all still, also it was such surprise to get a call from Nina and Clare, thankyou guys for call, your calls really got me excited.
Just thought I should let you know I am registered on msn messenger so log on to that and we can chat. Just so you can keep them coming, my postal address is po box 2059, Mbale, Uganda, Eastern Africa. My mobile is +25678981769, if you did want to phone one of the best phone cards is 'go bananas' cards.
also am just going to put picture of the lovely cats that I share the house with (manny is the white on and gizmo is the black one), mainly for the appreciation of croucher! Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home