this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

worms and lugandan

Well I have de-wormed myself today, I am not saying I have worms but they are so common here that it has been suggested that you should do it every 3 months and as I have nearly been here that long I thought I should, and was also having some strange feeling in the tummy, think it could be in my head though! Or if it isn't it should be dead now!!
I have had a great lugandan lesson today and have been tested on everything I know and did quite well, I am top of the class! We have now moved on the counting which was great fun, we keep trying to get Vincent our teacher to be testing us, as we learn better we have found if there is a competition in it, there are only three of us in the lessons but it can get very competitive and personal!
I had an exciting day yesterday but I will tell you about that tomorrow when I have the photo to show what I did, so keep checking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home