this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Friday, September 23, 2005

If u don't like blood look away


I had a very exciting morning on Tuesday, I assisted our local vet with the operation on my friend breignas cat, phoebe. They don't want hundreds of kittens all over the place so the solution is for her to have the snip. It was so interesting, a bit gory at times. The most random thing about it was that we were doing the operation at my house and outside on the front porch!! Would never happen in England. It was a great experience and have put the picture up here just to prove I helped, see the very white arm in it, that's me! By the way phoebe is making a full recover and should be having no more kittens

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeeuk. I guess the only people having kittens will be the ones looking at that picture.

Bleurgh.

12:48 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who to come to when i need my cat snipped!!

11:49 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home