this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

More excitement!

The last week was just manic and as a result a spent the weekend in bed being ill, but am fully recovered now and am fighting fit apart for a very over active snot gland!!!
We had Ben who is from Oasis UK office here visiting Mbale from Thursday till Saturday, it was really great to see him and he brought chocolate and masrhmellows so will always be a friend of mine now!
Robbie is back from England and has brought Andy who will be here for a year, it is so good to have the house full again and he also brought a bag of stuff from my parents, lots of exciting stuff and a digital camera that I bought, which is really good, it has lots of buttons that I am not sure what to do with yet! So expect lots more photos soon and I promise some more of me, just need to get it set up this afternoon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gutted I dont even get a mention considering i'm living with you!!

2:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home