this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas day


This is our christmas breakfast at the house



Then we went on the church were the sunday school performed an amazing nativity helped by the GAT team, they are being sheep and a shepard going to see Jesus!


Then it was off to the resort hotel for lunch, just before this though I had a phone call from home to say that Nat, my sister has got engaged to Mike, great news! So we went to the hotel for lunch, there was about 20 of us and had a swim.
















This is me, in my african outfit and claire.
It was a very different day but i really enjoyed it and even felt abit christmassy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home