this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Monday, December 05, 2005

chaos theory!


I left Mbale at 6am this morning on the very speedy bus and arrived in the smog that is Kampala. I am down here for meetings which so far have gone very well and the most exciting thing is that I am going to see Harry Potter tonight at the cinema!! What a treat!
this picture sums up what Kampala is like, this is the bus park where I came into, chaotic, busy and full to the brim, but one kind of exciting thing has just happened in all this chaos, we have had an earthquake here!! It cant of been a big one at all as me and my friend didn't even notice, we just thought loads of workers where being let home early, random hey! No damage to the city but a little bit more drama, the way I like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home