this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

colds, sunsets and buster




I thought I should put a few more pictures up, I have got another bad cold again which just seems so strange that I keep on getting cold in such a hot country, which at the moment is getting even hotter every day, we are now entering into the dry season which is living up to it name currently with only about 15 mins of rain in the last week. So I thought you would all like to experience my cold with me and see how I am getting through the loo roll very quickly!!
the next photo is of a beautiful sunset that we had here tonight, thought you might like it!
lastly here a picture of our new puppy, I cant remember if I posted that about a month ago one of our dogs, buster, a German shepherd died very suddenly of tick fever which was not very nice, so Robbie has got another dog to replace him and has very originally called this one buster as well, slightly weird I think, but he is a very cute dog, I think you will all agree.
well the power has just gone off, so am cooking dinner by candle light, who know what I may create!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor buster! I miss power cuts here :) Will write you soon...i've been to busy here, sorry!

9:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home