this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

HARDCORE!!!!



just a very quick post to show you that i am HARDCORE!!!
we got the rafting pictures yesterday, if you look closly we will see me at the front of the boat on the left hand side with the red helment on.
this was the moment when the intructor took the waterfall rapid very wrong in that we went down it backwards, i think you can see the fear and excitment on my face just before we fall out of the raft and flip over, it was so cool!!! loved it too much i think!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hoylus said...

flippin heck that's frikkin cool!

8:37 pm

 
Blogger DiscardedBarbie said...

Wow!! You are hardcore. I would still beat you in a fight though. No question. I've got some pictures on my blog of myself white water rafting down niagra falls, so there!

Still miss you, even if I can beat you in a fight. x x x

5:12 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home