this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Friday, February 24, 2006

So far so good

It is all going well with the election so far, the results are coming in slowly but the test will be when they announce the final results which probably wont be until tomorrow.
I have had a walk around the garden today, pick some leaves to do leaf printing with as examples for the art and craft I will be doing with the girls and we have been watching far too much 24, we are getting quite paranoid about everything, we cant even trust our dogs now, we can trust no one!!! The lads really think they are undercover agents!!
I have discovered I am not very good at being in a confined space for any amount of time, just want to get out of the house soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home