this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Things i miss

Things are going on along here well, project is good, I feel like I am aging rapidly at the moment. I just ache all over after everyday at work!
I am now getting very excited about coming home, I am looking forward to being cold, drinking a nice cold glass of milk that does not taste minging, sleeping on a mattress that does not mould to your body shape! And having a big duvet wrapped around me!
strange the things you miss!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jess,

I pray you'll have a good time until you leave to go back home! I'm sure it will be a great time! I wish we could catch up in England but I don't think it's gona happen but I'm planning to come to Uganda in October, so I hope you will be around for some squash :) Chat soon! Love, Bregina

8:32 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home