this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Monday, April 02, 2007

Sexy!!

Gomez's are not flattering!

Mary and me, looking lovely!

Sexy ladies-Flora, Gill, Mary and me!

Gomez's are not made to make me look attractive as the pictures show!


This is the tradation dress for women in Uganda. I went to my friends, Martina and Jasinta's Introduction on saturday which is like the traditional wedding, even though its more like the equlivent of an engagement in the uk


All my Ugandan friends were very impressed with me wearing a Gomez and commented on how smart I looked but in my eyes I thought I looked like a big glittery sack of poatoes!

It was a great day, very long, it was meant to start at 1pm, i think it started about 3.30pm so only 2 and half hours late!

Gomezs have so much material and layers, to make you look bigger ( big is beautiful here!) that I was soooo hot, a very sweaty betty!

Even though I looked huge, shinny and was very sweaty it was a great day and was so pleased I was able to attend the Introduction



Jasinta, Martin and me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home