this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Dogs have gone

We took our dogs to their new home today where they are becoming monks!
Brother Gin and Brother Tonic!!
They are living at a monastery where the hospital is, where Katarina used to work. It was quite a traumatic ride in the car for them, i was meant to be in the back comforting them but as you may know I am not a big fan of dogs and they kept freaking out and drooling on me so I got to drive Katarinas lush car and she managed the dogs.
I have no control over them and had to go to work afterwards, not good to turn up smelling of dogs!!

So from monday it will just be me in the compound, will be very quiet!

Am going away this weekend to sipi falls with my lovely friend Flora from Kampala to catch up and chill out which will be great.

Going to work on my CV this week as am going to start applying for jobs now. Scary!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home