this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

wedding dresses

So the last few weeks have been good and bad, there have been quite a few problems with our girls which have upset me but things are getting better now. Just makes me question a lot of things, the main question I am trying to answer now is what should I do next when I finish here? Am trying to be chilled out about it, stressing will not help. I am going to apply for lots of different things and see what they will let me do!
so this weekend I am off to Kampala with a group of friends. My two friends that live in the next door are getting married next summer so we are going to look at some wedding dresses so she can get some ideas. We are hoping to find some nice ones but most of the wedding dresses here are just full of lace and puffy sleeves, I think it will be a laugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home