this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Monday, October 02, 2006

running and rats!

So what's been happening
  • The mole has gone from the land, left of his own accord which was nice
  • I have a mouse or rat living in my kitchen, I am not happy about this, he has nibbled his way through a banana and my bar of soap, and to top it all my bar of soap is missing and the only suspect is the mouse/rat!! I am trying to work out a way getting rid of it which isn't too cruel!
  • We nearly have a completed training room and goat house at the project, very exciting!
  • I am training for the Kampala 10 km run which is in mid November which now seems very near!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Nice work jess, just keep feeding the rodent soap i am sure that will make him pretty ill and hopefully might go away.

good luck with the running!

Lots of love

Jody x

10:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home