this is to keep you all up to date with what i am up to in africa and for you to fill me in on what exciting things you are doing!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Being in the paper

I got a lovely letter from my aunt yesterday and in it had an article from the local newspaper from Dorset. The article was about me! was so strange to read it, It is a nice article and my lovely friend Andrea got it done for me, thanks very much.
it talks about the work that I am doing out here and the project but it makes it sound like I am saving Africa single handedly! I find it very strange to read myself and even quotes me, when i have never spoken to a journalist! I think they got the quote from my blog, random! Then they have said if you want any more information about what i do to check out my blog. This scared me as i normal blog about the random things in my life not really my working life. I want to say if you are checking out the blog because of the article, thanks but this is more about me than the project, if you want to know about the project then leave your email on the comment sections and i will send you my newsletter.

So update on whats going on here, I am now by myself in the compound as my neighbours have left, so its very quiet. It is also meant to be the dry/hot season at the mo which when it is dry it is very hot indeed but we keep on getting random bursts of rain when we are meant to be getting no rain at all. The season are so messed up! Global warming is to blame I say!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

Jess! Fame at last eh girl?

2:38 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great time in great Britian.Jess you have a wonderful family.Thank you so much for giving a great weekend.
I have no words to express my self,BUT to say THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Martin.x

1:37 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home